Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Gifts for Twins

My twin daughters were getting ready to celebrate there twenty-first birthday and my husband and I were stumped on gift ideas. With money being tight living on a fixed income, we were looking for birthday gifts that were inexpensive. He and I wanted to get both of them a nice piece of jewelry, but did not want to break the bank.

My husband found a site online and told me to look at it. After all, my husband really does not know much about jewelry or what style our twin girls would like. When I first looked, I could not believe the selection of jewelry. The choice in cameo rings alone was truly extensive. I still was not sure -- all the jewelry looked so well made I figured it would not be in our price range. To my surprise the all of the jewelry was very affordable. When my husband learned this, he told me at those prices we could afford to get them several pieces of jewelry. This was great news and I knew our twins would love their gifts.

I decided to get both of my daughters vintage lockets. The beautiful designs were classic pieces that I knew my daughters would love. By getting them a few pieces of classic styled jewelry, I knew they could wear them all year long and would always be in fashion.

One of my twins dresses a little more conservatively, while the other is always in jeans and cowboy boots. They are as different as night and day. So, I got them each some of the nature leaf jewelry and cameo rings. These vintage styles would go great if you were wearing jeans or a dress.

When my twin girls opened up their birthday presents, they were so thrilled. They both loved their jewelry and were so surprised. They immediately put on their necklaces and rings and had to show everyone at the party. That was when my husband and I knew that we had found the perfect site to order wholesale gifts.

Since we saved so much money from purchasing jewelry, we are now regular customers when looking for a special gift for someone in our family. My husband and I really love the products and are never disappointed in the customer service or the quality of the jewelry.


No comments:

Post a Comment